Global Coalition for Security
& Democracy in Nigeria
Our reasons for requesting that the APC should be declared as a terrorist organisation is as follows:
1. Contrary to international standards and best practices, the government is integrating members of the deadly Boko haram sect into the society under the guise that they have repented. Now dastard killing and kidnapping for ransom in Nigeria continue to be a daily occurrence. Many throats have been slashed. Heads have been cut off in broad day while villages have been razed. The APC government is integrating the same Boko haram group that killed 11 UN officials in 2011 and injured over 60. This is the same group declared by the international community as a terrorist group.
2. Murderous herdsmen continue to kill, kidnap, maim and rape women in their farms and the government has deliberately refused to declare them as terrorists because they enjoy the support of government.
3. Political thugs have been sponsored by the APC organization to kill and burn houses. A woman name Salome Abuh was burnt alive on 18 November 2019.
4. As a false display of interest, the Government of the ruling party publicly announced that they were sending Air force jets to attack terrorists as a way of informing them before hand, to relocate.
5 APC members that threatened and sponsored election violence have been promoted to occupy key government positions such as Ministers.
6. Very little has been done to bring killers to face justice while killing continues unabated.
7. Unarmed Pro-democracy activists have been arrested and unlawfully detained while the APC sponsors of violence remain untouched.
8. APC government continue to order security agencies to shoot unarmed protesting citizens to death.
9. In 2018 President ordered the former Inspector General of Police to relocate to a troubled area in Benue state. The Police chief refused to take Presidential orders and there were no consequences. Hundreds of our compatriots were killed and buried in mass graves as a result of that intentional negligence.
10. 58 citizens were killed during the 2019 Presidential elections mostly by security agents at the order of the APC government.
11. The European parliament has declared that around 6,000 Nigerian citizens have been killed under the watch of the APC. Very little has been done to curtail the situation while our soldiers become regular casualties.
12 Eeben Barlow the South African military contractor has publicly spoken on how the APC government terminated their contract to fight Boko haram. Horrific reports show that our people now live in fear.
13 Over 1000 unarmed Shiite Muslim protesters have been killed since 2015. Many reportedly buried en masse in secret graves.
14. Unarmed protesters of the Indigenous People of Biafra have been killed through the orders of the APC government, for demanding for their constitutional rights.
15. Mass graves across Nigerian states now dot our geographical landscape. Many were hurriedly buried by security agents so that the actual number of the massacred could be hidden from the media and the general public.
16. There has been countless attack on faith and religious freedom. Christians and Pastors have been kidnapped, slaughtered and shot at close range. Mosques have also been bombed.
17. Head of State Retired Maj. Gen Muhammadu Buhari blatantly refuses to address Nigerians whenever citizens are killed. Silence is consent. There is clearly an hidden agenda.
The 2006 action plan of the United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy as enshrined in resolution 60/288, aim to consistently, unequivocally and strongly condemn terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, committed by whomever, wherever and for whatever purposes, as it constitutes one of the most serious threats to international peace and security; To take urgent action to prevent and combat terrorism in all its forms and manifestations and, in particular…
Therefore, we respectfully demand as follows:
(1) Officially declare APC as a terrorist organization
(2) We ask that you quickly send support to our country by practically arresting the security situation. If this is not done soonest, the reintegrated members of the Boko haram sects could pose unimaginable threats to the international community. Murderous herdsmen and bandits are on the prowl as an official statement has been made by the Nigerian government for a visa free country. Terrorism in Nigeria has been institutionalized and commercialized. Please send urgent help. Our people are dying.
(3) Place travel ban on government officials such as all Federal legislators, Governors, Attorney General of the Federation, Minister of Information Lai Mohammed, the Chief of army staff, the Minister for defence, Director of the State Security Service, and other security chiefs that have become complacent and probably accomplices, as fund for security have not been judiciously utilized. If this is not done, the aftermath of terrorism will lead to global security threats and mass exodus of refugees from Nigeria.
(4) Stop issuing visas and academic admission to children of the listed politicians who escape from the insecurity sponsored by their parents. Some of such children are allegedly used for money laundering.
(5) Suspend all financial grants and lending to Nigeria because the funds are most corrupted and used in funding the integration of terrorists.
“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” – Albert Einstein
A stitch in time saves nine!!
Global Coalition for Security & Democracy in Nigeria
*After writing off our $18 billion debt by the Paris Club in 2005, the Nigerian government went back to a borrowing spree without development plans for the future. Now there is very little or nothing on ground to show for what they have been borrowing for.
*We are already indebted to $81billion or 24 trillion naira.
*Frustration has led to increased suicide rate as we are now 67th highest in the World.
*Now we are the poverty Capital of the World and projections by the UN shows that we shall remain so beyond 2050.
*Our Senators are the highest paid in the World and they are already shopping for cars worth 5.5 billion naira ($17million) because they are very insensitive to our plights.
*16 million of our children are on the streets. Many are under child labour hawking to support their families, snatched as suicide bombers or used for rituals.
*$16m was borrowed to buy mosquito nets. This could not be accounted for.
*87 million of us live in extreme poverty as the World mocks the silence of Nigerians who have 34 mineral resources spread across 430 locations.
*Some persons that were indicted for various corruption cases have been appointed by the current government as Ministers. These are the same persons that will manage the expected loan!
*In 2018 the court ordered President Buhari to prosecute the Senators that padded our 2016 national budgets by 481 billion naira which is around $1.5 billion. The President intentionally refused to comply with court order. That amount could have built 10 hospitals in each of the 36 states of Nigeria.
*Politicians continue to rig elections to impose poor leadership.
*Nigerians are currently escaping hardship. We are the highest number of Africans that die on the Mediterranean Sea in search of greener pastures.
*After looting, they impose taxes on us. VAT has just been increased from 5 to 7.5%, including the introduction of other bank service charges.
*Insecurity and the inability of government to provide stable electricity has further compounded the challenges of production. Unemployment rate will jump to 33.5% in year 2020.
* Many states in Nigeria are currently struggling to pay salaries and the minimum wage which is barely $84 monthly. Kogi State of Nigeria currently owe 39 months salary arrears to its 7000 teachers. Former State governors stole so much money and left their various states in huge debts. Nobody is asking them.
* Nigeria spends over 50% of her budget in paying old debts. Our future as a country has been robbed by an extremely greedy few!
WE SAY A RESOUNDING NO!! TO FURTHER DEBTS BY THOSE THAT HAVE REFUSED TO ACCOUNT TO US. THIS HARDSHIP MUST NOT CONTINUE!!!
HE THAT GOES BORROWING GOES SORROWING.
*Powered by the GLOBAL COALITION FOR SECURITY AND DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA.
ged with 58 persons killed. Borrowing to finance budget, yet Legislators highest paid globally.
Nigeria, poverty capital of the world. 16 million children homeless. Most children die before the age of 5. 20 corrupt officials in government. Over 1200 protesters killed. 2 non-violent groups falsely tagged as terrorist groups. Huge insecurity and killing. 2019 Presidential election rig
5401 Tara Oaks Court
Rosharon, Texas 77583
+1-281-961-9162 & +36 20 998733
©2020 The Global Coalition for Security and Democracy in Nigeria, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED